Hello my lovelies! Long time new see, I've missed blogging so I'm very glad to bring you my second style crush post. My last one was on Rosie Huntington-Whitley but this time I thought I would bring to you the beautiful Lupita Nyong'o.

She looks absolutely stunning on the red carpet and I have yet to see her do wrong. I think the yellow of the dress looks so good against her skin tone. She also has a figure to die for so the fitted top half of the dress shows of her curves. It really is the perfect fit.



This outfit is a little more casual, even though it is obviously a photo-shot. The top is very wearable for everyday and after research I found a few in Topshop so if you are looking for one, why not head over there :)
My final choice is the dress she wore to the BAFTA's. I've always been a huge fan of fishtail and this is no exception. The colour is so rich, I can imagine that she stole the show.

That's it from me guys, relatively short but don't worry. I will be back with something longer soon.

See u soon
Kay xxx









Style Crush: Lupita Nyong'o

Posted on

Friday 9 May 2014

Leave a Reply