Hello my lovelies! I have exciting news, I was nominated for the Leibster award by the lovely Sophia over at beauty by sophiia. So a huge thank you for her and any one else out there who takes the time to read my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Here are the rules:
1) Answer 11 question from the person who nominated you.
2) Pick 11 people with less than 200 followers to nominate.
3) Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer.

So here goes...

What is your favourite make-up product?
That would have to be concealer, so I can cover-up my puffy panda eyes each morning.

What are your two desert island items?
A book because I'm sure even desert islands get boring sometimes and an army knife...I don't know what I would do with it but it just sounds useful.

What is your favourite perfume?
I don't use perfume ever really but the one sat on my shelf at the moment is Beyonce's pulse. It's an orangey and sweet scent and I love it.

Your ideal week away?
A week in Greece. That way you can lay in the sun but still visit all the amazing cultural sites like temples and statues.

Your ideal week at home?
A cosy pyjama day. I would spend it reading books, watching old Disney movies and baking with my sisters or best friend.

Your ideal present?
A puppy. Who doesn't want a puppy?

What made you start blogging?
For a long time I watched beauty videos on YouTube then discovered that most of the You tubers had blogs as well. Then I thought 'hey I could try doing that'. So then one day I just decided to start a blog and it has all gone from there.

What did you used to want to be when you were older?
A zoo keeper, a journalist, a receptionist and a vet. And I wanted to run a Orang-outang sanctuary on the side. So just taking it easy haha. 

How did you come up with your blog name?
Well I love pretty things and pastel colours so BAM. It's called prettypastels x

What is your day job?
Still at school but hopefully I will be a nurse when I'm older.

Liquid or powder foundation?
Powder because it helps make my oily skin more matte.

My nominations are;

Matt
Aiste Simkute
rui jun luong
Scarlet Forrest
Elysse Lee
TooClothesForComfort
Bebo Elliot
Emily Richmond
Monique House
Beth Pollard
Beatriz Nascimento Conceicao

My questions for you are...

What is your favourite book and why?
Would you rather only have mascara or concealer for the rest of your life?
Do you have any pets?
What is your dream holiday?
What is your favourite blog to read?
How do you cheer yourself up when your down?
What was the newest beauty product you bought?
What is your favourite Disney movie?
What is one beauty tip you would give?
Why did you start blogging?

Thank you so much for reading this post. I hope all my nominees are very excited. I will be posting soon with a tutorial or favourites.
See u soon
Kay xxx























Leibster award

Posted on

Sunday 13 April 2014

Leave a Reply