Hello my lovelies, how have you all been?
Recently, I was looking through my past blog posts and came to a realization. You guys probably don't know much about me. So please let me apologise for not posting a tag like this earlier but I was a bit nervous to do so before as I was so worried no-one would like my  blog on here. However now I feel ready to let you all know a little bit about me...

1) Are you named after anyone?
No, which is really boring. There aren't many famous Katherine's but I think it would be so cool to be named after someone famous. My middle names Elizabeth so who knows maybe I was named after the queen haha.
2) When was the last time you cried?
Yesterday. My and my dad had a bit of a fight. So I shut myself in my room cried and ate chocolate, exactly what I needed ;)
3) Do you have kids?
Haha no, I'm way too young.
4)  If you were another person, would you be a friend or yourself?
I would probably be myself. I don't think I would like the change x
5) Do you use sarcasm a lot?
If I find a person annoying I will normally be quite sarcastic but when I'm with my friends and family not really.
6)  Will you ever bungee-jump?
It sounds so fun to do but I'm terrified of heights. One time I went to Go-ape and had a panic attack half way round the course and the instructor had to get me down. Sooo embarrassing.
7) What's your favourite cereals?
Rice crispies, by far the best.
8) What's the first thing you notice about people?
Maybe hair colour. After that it's definitely the way someone acts. If someone is too confident I instantly don't want to talk to them but if they seem friendly then I do.
9) Scary movie or happy endings?
Well I don't like scary films as in horror but I do like jumpy films. Then again everyone loves a good rom-com. I just cant choose love them both too much.
10) Eye colour?
Mine are a dark greyish-green.
11) Favourite smell?
Strawberry laces and fabric softeners.
12) Summer or winter?
Definitely summer because I get winter blues :(
13) Computer or telly?
Computer caused then I can blog. Yay!
14) What's the furthest you have been from home?
Bali, it was about an 18 hour flight and the best holiday of my life. We got to ride elephants, travel through the rain forest and feed monkeys. It was amazing!
15) Do you have any special talents?
I don't know about talents but I'm quite good at drawing manga.
16) Where were you born?
Bristol, England.
17) What are your hobbies?
Reading, blogging, writing and drawing.
18) Do you have any pets?
Yes a very cute, fat and fluffy rabbit called  Bella.
19) Favourite films?
Phantom of the opera, Hannah, Tangled and Hitch
20) Do you have any siblings?
Yep. 2 older sisters, ones 21 and the other is 25.
21) What do you want to be when you grow up?
A writer, a vet or a nurse. Also I want to live in South America and teach English for a while.

I would love to hear some of your answers to these questions below in the comments box,see u soon Kay xx







Get to know me tag

Posted on

Friday 4 April 2014

2 Comments
  1. Lovely!

    http://fuckhighclass.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these get to know you type posts! Maybe its cause I'm nosey haha.

    Lovely blog :)

    hcozens.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete